How to Download and Install APK and Overcome Errors and Error Messages on the Sitenesia Website.
These are all things regarding APKs that you should read and you should know to avoid problems and related issues like errors and not being able to install .
The following is a complete review, guide and tutorial.
Let’s take a look!
Table of Contents
- What is an APK?
- Why Do You Need Custom (Modded) APK?
- What is OBB?
- How to Get APK and OBB Files?
- Tutorial on How to Download and Install APK and Troubleshoot the Error
- How to Install APK
- How to Install Applications with OBB Data
- Common Problems That Occur While Installing APK
What is an APK?
APK stands for Android Package Kit and is the file format Android uses to distribute and install applications.
It contains all the elements that the app needs to install properly on your device.
Just like EXE files on Windows, you can place APK files on your Android device to install apps.
Installing apps manually using APK is known as sideloading .
Usually when you visit Google Play to download an application, it automatically downloads and installs the APK for you.
While you can extract APKs from the Play Store, they are also available for download from alternative app stores.
Why Do You Need Custom (Modded) APK?
Here are some reasons you should know why you need a modded or modified APK:
- From time to time, of course you will want to try new games and applications that are not yet available on Google Play.
- You want to install a blocked or restricted application in certain countries on Google Play.
- There is no Play Store app on your phone, and you can’t open your Play Store app.
What is OBB?
OBB is an additional data file for the application, and some games and applications require OBB to run, while others do not.
If you see the OBB file link in our Games or Apps post, then you need to download it in order for the application to run.
How to Get APK and OBB Files?
In your own way, you should know that there are many sources for providing APK files on the internet, but you should choose sources that are trustworthy and reliable.
APK files on fake sites may contain malware affecting your phone.
That’s right! So you have to be careful with any application.
If you are still in doubt, we need to emphasize here that in general, APK files on the
sitenesia.com website are usually safe.
Tutorial on How to Download and Install APK and Troubleshoot the Error
OK, let’s get started for the tutorial.
For how to download and install APK, first do the steps which we will explain below:
Allow installation of third party applications on your device
If you want to install games or apps via APK files, then you should of course make sure your phone is allowed to install 3rd (third) party apps.
For how, please do it by going to the following menu:
Settings> Privacy> and select Unknown sources.
How to Install APK
Yes! Regarding how to get and put the APK, the way to install the APK file is actually quite easy, we can even say it’s as easy as eating the cake that you like!
After you get the APK from Our Sitenesia website, click on it and you will see a notification, select “install” to install the application on your device.
How to Install Applications with OBB Data
In case of an application that you want to install with the OBB file, please follow these steps:
- Download the APK from Sitenesia and install first (don’t open it after the installation process).
- If already installed, continue by downloading OBB and then Unzip the file.
- Copy and copy the folder you got to the folder: /SDCARD/Android/Obb .
- Done, please check and open the application.
Still not clear?
Okay, let’s get on with the practice.
For example, if you want to install Stardew Valley MOD, then you need to do the following steps and methods:
- Get the Stardew Valley MOD APK and install it (don’t open it after installation).
- Download the OBB (com.chucklefish.stardewvalley MOD.zip file) and then Unzip , you will get a folder com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.
- Copy the folder to /SDCARD/Android/obb.
- Check, Check and make sure the full path of the .obb file is visible and will be in the folder: /SDCARD/Android/obb/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.
- Done, once you have copied and copied the OBB folder to the right path, simply open the game and Play it.
Common Problems That Occur While Installing APK
1. Resolving “Application Not Installed” Error or “App Not installed” Error
The first common problems are like “Application Cannot Be Installed” or error “App Not Installed” messages.
To solve this error , the ways to solve it are as follows:
- If you get this error, you probably have another version of the app (already on the phone) that you are trying to install. Please uninstall and delete existing applications or games.
- In addition, there is also a possibility that the Play Protect you are in the turned on state, if so, please temporarily turn off Play Protect!
- This error can also occur because your phone’s specifications do not support the APK file.
- If you’ve done all of the above and still can’t solve the problem, try Restart and reboot your device!
2. Error “Download Failed because You May Not Have Purchased This App” or “Download Failed Because You May Not Have Purchased This App”
This error usually occurs in applications that contain OBB, it looks like you haven’t downloaded and moved the OBB file.
To fix this, you just read and follow the steps above again.
What if even if you have followed the download and install method of APK then copy and move OBB to the right place and still get the error error message?
Hmmmn, if like that, please try to install the original version of Google Play first, then uninstall it.
Then, please try to install the APK/OBB file that you downloaded once more.
Okay, that’s the guide, hopefully it can help, if there are still problems, please ask directly on the discussion page on the Sitenesia website.
That’s all of Us , Thank you.